DESIGNED BY A PLUMBER. BUILT FOR RELIABILITY.
NEW STRONGER POWDER COATED ALUMINUM FRAME
IMPROVED MONITOR WITH USB RECORDING
NEW 12 VOLT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY DESIGN
What are the benefits to EasyCAM?
- EasyCAM is the original. We were the first Company to manufacture of sewer camera systems that were designed utilizing modular components.
- We manufacture each separate component to simply plug into one another.
- EasyCAM is a common sense approach to the problems of downtime and expensive labor costs.
- Our design is a simple solution which solves the issues which have plagued the camera industry for years.
How does EasyCAM compare with a RIGID SeeSnake?
- I believe that the two cameras have the same goals in respect to quality and features.
- In our opinion, EasyCAM is a much better value… especially if you consider the repair costs associated with camera ownership.
- Until EasyCAM, it was not unusual to spend thousands of dollars on repairs with other sewer camera systems.
What is the benefit of EasyCAM operating with any monitor?
- EasyCAM comes complete with a monitor.
- If your monitor gets stolen or simply breaks on a job you can easily buy a replacement locally.
- The choices of video selection are vast.
- A standard RCA video jack is all that’s needed.
- This is another example of how EasyCAM saves you money.
- There is no need to place an order for a specific monitor and wait for it to be delivered.
24/7/365 Stellar Customer Service
Two Year No Hassle Warranty
Owner Repairable, Easy Modular Plug & Play Design
Eliminates Downtime & Expensive Repairs
It Just Makes Sense!
EasyCAM Sewer Inspection Cameras Features & Benefits
Below is a list of sewer camera features & benefits offered by EasyCAM and reasons why we should be your sewer camera of choice.
- Color Camera Head with Sapphire Lens (Self Leveling Optional)
Clear picture, durability, extended camera life, scratch-resistant lens
- 512-Hz Transmitter
Industry standard signal for locating trouble spot
- 7″ Quality LED Monitor
Easy viewing with large, crisp picture
- Video Recording
Push button, removable SD media video recording
Upload videos or snapshots directly to YouTube or Dropbox, making it easy to forward a link to your customer or inspector.
- Cordless, Safe 12 Volt Operation
10-12 hours Cordless
- RCA-Type Video Jack
Additional picture access for external display units
- Heavy-duty Wheels & Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame
Easy transport and smooth push rod play out and recovery
- Non-Crimp Heavy-Duty Push Rod
Non-crimping, low-friction, smooth navigation
- Centering Skid
Improves camera centering in pipes
- Modular Components – SAVE TIME – SAVE MONEY
Camera stays at owner’s location! Each separate component simply and securely plugs into the adjoining component.
- Two-Year Warranty
Owner’s confidence on quality of EasyCAM’s product
Drain Inspection Camera Repair Made Easy!
The most unique benefit of an EasyCAM plumbers camera is YOUR ability as the end user to repair our product, saving you valuable down time and possibly more importantly shipping while dramatically lower repair costs.Everyone agrees that the two biggest complaints regarding sewer camera ownership is DOWNTIME and EXPENSIVE REPAIR COSTS.
Why spend thousands of your hard earned money on expensive repair costs? EasyCAM products can be repaired quickly and easily by the owner.
So, why buy an EasyCAM?
Because, EasyCAM is built from a plumbers perspective, plus its rugged, affordable and modular. In the event a repair is needed, modular (replaceable) components allow the owner of the camera to easily make a repair so your camera is back in service fast. EasyCAM is a common sense solution to the problems that have plagued the sewer camera industry for years.
Expensive repairs and long downtime periods are now a thing of the past!
A Letter From Rick
Thank you for your interest in EasyCAM.
Plumbers agree that the two biggest complaints regarding sewer camera ownership are DOWNTIME AND EXPENSIVE REPAIR COSTS. If you are like the thousands of plumbers I have spoken to, you are in total agreement.
We have designed our sewer cameras using modular components. This modular design allows the user of the camera to do his own repairs. The repairs are easy and can be done with simple hand tools. All components are virtually plug-and-play and snaps into the adjoining component.
Expensive repairs and 30-day downtimes are a thing of the past. The overall cost of EasyCAM is much lower than comparable sewer cameras because you will save thousands in future repair bills. More importantly, our overall price is thousands less than our competitors.
I hope you will consider making your next camera purchase an EasyCAM.
EasyCAM is built from a plumber’s perspective.
Made in the USA!
INTRO TO EASYCAM
WANT A CUSTOM CAMERA?
We Can Build To Your Specific Needs
ADD WIFI TO ANY MODEL
AND GET A FREE SAMSUNG TABLET!
When you purchase an EasyCAM Sewer Camera you could SAVEnearly $2500!!!